Mars in winter. Screen grab from the spectacular interactive 360° panorama assembled from images taken by the rover Opportunity between December 2011 and May 2012. The trusty rover (foreground) has been on the red planet since 2004 and is still active.
This is Opportunity, kids. In the future, the best way to tell the difference is usually the fact that, depending on where she’s looking, you’ll see that Opportunity as solar panels, whereas her sister, Curiosity, as a badass nuclear battery. Pretty sure the Martian sun rise was also from Opportunity, but don’t quote me on that.
- dunefield likes this
- bobby3 reblogged this from awidevastdominion
- themonstermuffin reblogged this from purrpickle
- purrpickle reblogged this from foxchaos
- foxchaos reblogged this from awidevastdominion and added:
- jokylemc reblogged this from awidevastdominion
- jokylemc likes this
- awidevastdominion posted this